"Captivating! Compelling! There's no better way to learn about this historically relevant subject than to relive the perversion of the ex-gay ministries with Wayne Besen as your guide."
- Kelley Doherty, President of the Charlotte Business Guild, Charlotte, NC
"The most common response by the audience: 'I know ten other people who need to hear this--it was great!"
- Warren Redman-Gress, Alliance for Full Acceptance, Charleston SC
"Besen's engaging presentation enlightened the audience and informed us of the harm done by the ex-gay ministries. His lecture was knowledgeable and compelling."
- Morrie Hartman, Twin Cities Federal Club of the Human Rights Campaign, Minneapolis
"Wayne Besen is an engaging, articulate speaker whose warmth and intelligence make his presentations compelling and persuasive. Guests should be encouraged to invite skeptics and doubters -- Besen easily handles tough questions and tougher critics."
- Nathaniel Batchelder, President ex-officio, Church of the Open Arms, UCC, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
"In his speech Wayne used a unique blend of fact and humor while delivering his powerful message."
- Joe Antonelli , President , Gainesville Community Alliance, Gainesville, Florida
"Wayne's presentation was a blessing to our community, reminding us of how damaging these so called "ex-gay" movements can be to us. His facts, combined with his passion to bring truth into the light was an extremely powerful combination in his presentation."
- Rev. Mark G. Bidwell, Sr. Pastor, Metropolitan Community Church of Detroit
"Living in the heart of Focus on the Family country, Wayne's presentation was a powerful counterpoint to the incessant rantings of the Religious Right. He was a great help to the many GLBT young people in our organization. We are most appreciative of his help."
- Michael M. Coats, Director, Black Hills Gay & Lesbian Youth Support & Resource Center